Digital marketing is one of the top emerging skills for 2021. As the world has been in its worst phase ever, the majority of professions have been affected badly. But digital marketing is one of the few professions which has not been affected at all. On contrary to, the demand for digital marketers has skyrocketed after the fall of the pandemic. Digital marketing has surged to grab the spot in the top 5 skills in demand on LinkedIn. The demand for digital marketing jobs has never been more and this will hike in the future.
So now you might ask about how to prepare for this field. Digital marketing is a very broad field. You need to explore every aspect of digital marketing but at the same time, you need to master any one skill of digital marketing. Let me tell you one sure short secret that will save you tons of time. YOU CANNOT LEARN DIGITAL MARKETING BY ONLY WATCHING VIDEOS. Yes, you heard it right. Digital marketing is a skill that you need to PRACTICE. Without practical application, you won’t be able to monetize this skill.
Now let’s talk about the Digital Deepak Internship Program. If you are a digital marketing aspirant who wants to start a new career, side hustle, or switch careers, then digital marketing is the right choice. This program will prepare you for every aspect of a digital marketing career. This is a very comprehensive program that is tailored made by Digital Deepak just for people like you and me who want to make a career in digital marketing. You will get paid to learn!!
But wait, who am I to tell you about this internship program? Why should you trust me? Let me clear your questions. I am a student of Batch 5. I recently finished this program and the results were surreal. So why should you join this program? Is this internship program a scam? Is it legit? Are you struggling with such thoughts? Don’t worry. I was in your shoes before joining the program. First, let’s have a look at 5 reasons you should NOT join the Digital Deepak Internship Program.
- Looking for a change – If you are someone who is bored with their professional job and wants to try out their luck in digital marketing then this might not be the right place for you. Digital marketing is a dead serious profession that requires your time, effort, and energy. If you are not willing to invest your time, efforts, and energy then you can learn from YouTube anytime.
- Do not want to take action – Being a part of this internship program will force you to take action to complete the weekly assignments. You will need to step out of your mental comfort zone to finish the assignments. If you are someone who is not good at goal hunting then this internship program might not be a perfect fit for you.
- Not willing to invest money – This program will require some investment from your side to start your digital marketing career. You will make this investment only for yourself. You will need to invest your money by purchasing a domain for your website and hosting. If you want to learn digital marketing without creating your website and getting practical experience then you can sign up for any Udemy course.
- Get a high-paying job – This internship program will teach you everything about how to start your digital marketing agency, how to find a digital marketing job, how to find clients for freelance projects, and how to become a digital mentor. But the end result depends totally on the actions that you take. If you take the right steps and apply the learnings the right way then you will surely be in a better position than you are in right now. But if you expect to immediately get a high-paying job after finishing the internship then this program is not the right fit for you.
- Learn endlessly – Digital marketing is a fast-paced skill that changes with time. With every new trend and technology, you will need to upgrade yourself to be relevant in this career. The basics of marketing that you will learn in this program never change. But you will need to be up to date to meet the new demands of digital marketing. If you are not ready for this then this program might not be the right fit for you.
What this program can offer you?
- High-quality mentoring – Digital Deepak sir a respected digital marketer having 10+ years of industry experience. You will get top-quality video lessons from your Deepak sir. These lessons will cover everything about digital marketing. Right from having a proper mindset to preparing for a job this internship program is a masterpiece of Deepak sir. Each and every lesson is well planned and structured. Deepak sir will reveal every tiny secret that he learned himself in past 10 years.
- Push to get out of your comfort zone – Before joining the program you will be asked to deposit a certain amount of rupees. This amount is not the actual FEES. The program is totally FREE because you will receive cashback for every assignment you finish. If you miss the deadline, you will be provided with one more chance to submit the assignment. But if you still miss submitting the assignment then you will not receive the cashback for that week. And this FEAR of missing the cashback will push you to get out of your comfort zone. This is a concept that I have never seen in any other course. Everybody has fear of losing money, if your money is at stake then you will do anything to step out of your comfort zone.
- Mindset and thinking – Before becoming a successful digital marketer you need to become a marketer. A marketer can analyze the market needs, prepare the right product, and sell the product to help their audience and make a profit at the same time. I had the strong feeling that why would anybody buy from me? How can I sell anything to anybody? All these questions come to rest when Deepak sir explained marketing and sales with the help of various frameworks like CATT funnel, Deep Marketing, and Sales automation. This internship program will put you in the right mindset which is required to become a successful digital marketer.
- Practical experience – Before joining the program I have done a couple of digital marketing courses on Udemy and watched tons of YouTube videos on digital marketing, But nothing matched the level of this internship program. Because in this internship you will not only learn theory but you will practice everything that you learn. You will be asked to create your own website, write a blog, perform SEO, create an email list, generate leads, and make sales. Yes, you will make a sale if you apply the learnings of this internship.
- Confidence and motivation – The majority of interns get their first client by the end of the 10th week and that is the best part of this internship. You will start getting your results before the completion of this internship. You will get all the cashback and on top of that, you will earn from your results. And this will gives you confidence and motivation to keep going on and acquire new clients and flourish your digital marketing career.
- Community support – If you are looking for long-term growth then you will require your community of like-minded people. With this internship program, you will get access to a group of interns in which you can connect with your batch mates. You can learn from your batch mate’s experience, share your achievements, and network for future projects. The best part of this group is that you will get appreciation and feedback for your project work.
- Bonus weeks – This internship program is basically for 12 weeks. You will learn everything you need in these 12 weeks. But to meet your requirements for future scope there are 4 bonus weeks. In these bonus weeks, Deepak sir will teach you how to dominate four basic areas of a digital marketing career. These four areas include 1)Personal branding and dream job 2) Affiliate marketing 3) Digital freelancing 4) Digital Mentoring. This week will give you exclusive training to pursue the career of your desired choice.
Week 1 – Success Mindset
- Thinking Differently
- Changing & Transforming yourself
- Positive Mindset
- Having High Standards
- Dreaming Big
- Measuring Life
- Health & Diet
Week 2 – The Law Of Marketing
- Ground rules and mindset for all classed
- What is the law of marketing?
- Why learn and master marketing?
- Communication skills
- Global economics and marketing
- Digital vs Traditional marketing
- Direct response marketing
- The CATT marketing funnel
- Integrated digital marketing
- Personal branding
Week 3 – Finding Your Profitable Niche 2.0
- Importance of selecting a niche
- Mastering your niche
- Find your passion
- Finding the source of infinite power
- Strategies to find your niche
- Becoming a T-Shaped marketer
- Discovering Market Needs
- Overlapping market needs and your passion
- Creating Customer Avatar
- Personal Branding
Week 4 – Creating Your Blog
- Getting started with WordPress
- Importance of having a blog
- Basics of DNS system
- Basics of Domain and Hosting
Week 5 – Content Writing And Copywriting
- The evolution of content marketing
- The power of personal branding in content marketing
- Content Inception: What comes before content
- Content Incubation: The Process of Creation
- Content Telepathy: Distributing the content & Feedback
- Content Influence: Content that drives traffic
- Overcoming the resistance – challenges in creating contents
- Freelance content writing
- SEO in content writing
Week 6 – Social Media Marketing
- Taking the road which is less traveled
- The evolution of social networks
- The collapse of social networks
- Own your social network
- Control your network (And your future)
- The hard truth of social media
- Power of social influence
- Nurturing your network
- Creating your own ecosystem
- Building your 1000 true fans
Week 7 – Lead Generation & Email Marketing
- What is a Lead & what are not leads?
- Importance of Lead Generation in the age of social media
- Lead Generation for B2B & B2C
- Ethics of Lead Generation
- Probability theory in Lead Generation
- Generating B2B Leads
- B2B Leads outreach methods
- B2C Leads-Generation and scaling lead generation
- The CATT Framework for lead generation
- Email Marketing Hacks
Week 8 – Facebook Ads
- Why Facebook Ads?
- How Facebook Ads are different from Google Ads
- Understanding facebook audience
- Understanding Facebook Pixel
- Creating custom conversions
- Writing Ads that convert well
- Creating Landing pages that convert
- Facebook ads for Affiliate Marketing,
- Facebook ads for Digital Marketing
- Facebook ads for Digital Mentoring
Week 9 – Google Ads
- Google ads and the power of search
- The google pixel (conversion tracking code)
- Keyword research using a keyword planner
- Creating a search campaign
- Creating a YouTube video campaign
- Creating a display ad
- Optimizing Google ads
- Google ads for Affiliate Marketing
- Google ads for Digital Marketing
- Google ads for Digital Mentoring
Week 10 – Search Engine Optimization
- Why do we need search traffic?
- Search engine from a user perspective
- How does a search engine work?
- How does search engines make money?
- The search ecosystem (Platform, Business & Users)
- Content Marketing & SEO
- On-Page SEO & Off-Page SEO
- Types of keywords
- Keyword research tool
- Offering SEO services as freelancers.
Week 11 – Deep Marketing Automation
- The art and science of getting customers (Advanced CATT funnel)
- The evolution of the sales process (Personalization)
- The evolution of marketing (The birth of scale)
- What is deep marketing? Personalization of sales + Scale of marketing
- Marketing and business automation
- Tools for marketing automation
- The importance of personal branding
- Deep marketing automation for digital freelancing
- Deep marketing automation for digital mentoring
- Deep marketing automation for affiliate marketing
Week 12 – The Natural Sales Method
- The power of influence and persuasion
- The DNA of the salesman
- How to have well-nurtured warm leads to close
- The importance of practice and role play
- The natural sales method
- Important points to remember
- Overcoming self-doubt
- Testing and optimizing
- Digital freelancing – Sales as a service
Bonus Week 1 – Personal Branding & Dream Job
[This section will be updated soon]
Bonus Week 2 – Affiliate Marketing
[This section will be updated soon]
Bonus Week 3 – Digital Freelancing
[This section will be updated soon]
Bonus Week 4 – Digital Mentoring
[This section will be updated soon]
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the fees for this internship?
The fees for this internship is not fixed. It ranges from 15000 to 25000 rupees. It increases with every new batch. But you will surely get these fees back in form of cashback as you finish the assignments.
- What if I do not receive my cashback?
There are around 500 interns in a single batch. Due to software glitches and server problems, many interns do not receive cashback on time. But there is nothing to worry about. The support team (Kamna Jain and Krishna) will help you to solve the issue and you will get your pending cashback instantly).
- Is it LIVE coaching or recorded lectures?
To provide consistent and quality content to all the batches the video lessons are in recorded form. The quality you will get will be more than LIVE sessions.
- What if my assignment gets rejected?
If somehow your assignment got rejected then you still get one more week to resubmit the assignment. But for this, you must have to submit your first submission before the deadline. If you have submitted the assignment before the deadline then there is a high chance that your assignment will be approved. The assignment approval ratio is more than 90%. My assignments were never got rejected.
- What if I get doubts while understanding concepts?
A new video will be uploaded in your LMS every week along with an assignment explanation video. After 3-4 days support team (Kamna Jain) will host a live webinar just for your batch to solve the doubts. This live webinar will be conducted for every assignment so that you can get your doubts solved in a live session.
- How much time will it require to finish the assignment?
The assignment will not be tough to finish. But so of the assignment will force you to get out of your comfort zone and you might procrastinate. But trust me assignment won’t take more than 3 days to finish. You will get extra time for a couple of assignments that need more time.
- I am a student, should I join?
If you are a student then you have the best opportunity to get the best out of this program. This will open new windows for your career. Students are the ones who can manage time to learn these skills. So don’t wait and join the program now. You will thank me later:)
- I am a working professional, should I join?
The majority of working professionals don’t like the work they do. If you feel the same way then this is the perfect time to sign up for this internship. This internship will teach a demanding skill of today’s world and you can probably switch your career if you want. Register now to upgrade your career.
- I am a homemaker, should I join?
The majority of homemakers in India have a burning desire to earn money and become independent. This internship will help you to learn the in-demand skill which you can leverage to earn money. So if you want to start your journey to become independent register now.
My personal experience with this program has been immensely great and insightful. I have been learning digital marketing for 3 years. But these 3 months taught me more than I learned from 3 years. As a part of my internship, I created this blog, ran Facebook and google ads, wrote content, performed SEO, generated leads, did email marketing, sent cold emails, did sales calls, and finally, I have now started getting results. I got a few freelancing clients to work for. This journey has been awesome. I am grateful to Deepak sir and the team. If you want to take the control of your life then register now!!